Tuesday, July 22, 2008

A few more comments from the team

I really love it here at CCCD. I really have enjoyed talking in sign language, going to VBS, doing construction, and most of all just being in Jamaica. All the sweat and tiredness is worth it because I know it has touched hearts (both mine and others around me). I will really miss it here when we leave. God has truly blessed me with the opportunity to serve Him and others here in Jamaica. Miss you all and see you soon.


Megan



We are spreading scum!!!


Marilee



Jamaica has been awesome! It has been a neat experience being able to serve and hang out here. See you soon, family! :)


Amanda



The opportunity to serve here at CCCD has truly been a blessing. This week has been an amazing experience. Thank you for all your prayers and support. Love to all our family and friends. God bless!


Col./Dr. Mike

Uncle Bubba,
Do these two shades match?
Post office red and tile red.

No comments: